In light of the unprecedented COVID-19 Virus situation, we want to assure you and your guests that first and foremost, Bold Catering and Design is committed to the health and wellness of our clients, our teams and to the quality of our safety protocols.
In order to address any apprehension related to your upcoming event, we wanted to inform you of our outstanding health and safety history, which contributes to our overall strong reputation. Bold Catering has proudly been recipient of exemplary results in all of our county health department testing and inspections related to our culinary facilities, food safety and service standards over the past 20 years. In addition, all of our culinary managers and supervisors are all ServSafe Certified – a nationally accredited program which includes sanitation knowledge and skills.
We also wanted to share with you our relevant standards that speak to our caliber of hygiene practices, which are designed to prevent the transmission of bacteria and/or viruses.
Bold Catering & Design Internal Practices:
- Daily sanitation of catering & design facility, in office environments and all common areas (including but not limited to disinfectant wipes to clean and disinfect all hard surfaces and hand sanitizer stations)
- Adherence to all government regulated health codes, including but not limited to, staff hand washing before and after any food preparation along with use of disposable single use gloves and masks.
- Workplace safety (all employees and management staff must be in healthy condition in order to report to work or be on duty). We conduct daily temperature check on all employees reporting to work.
- Activation of continuing education and training on coronavirus awareness and prevention techniques to all our staff via Covid-19 ServeSafe Guidelines.
Bold Catering & Design Preventative Measures at Events:
- All events have a dedicated Supervisor responsible for sanitation protocol onsite.
- Sanitation of all touch points and handles including food vessels during time of service.
- All Bold Event Staff to follow proper use of disposable gloves and masks.
- Bold can add Sanitation Staff, guest temperature checkpoint and/or Sanitation Equipment to assist at any event. **Upon Client Request, additional cost will apply.
- Implementation of hand sanitizer station in all appropriate areas at King Plow Events, this including proper signage.
- Prior to each event, the King Plow event spaces will be thoroughly sanitized including all equipment and furnishings.
- King Plow and Studio 887 will adhere to appropriate seating guidelines. We conduct daily temperature check on all employees reporting to work.
- Kitchen areas will continue to be sanitized per local health code guidelines.
- Due to the current situation the following styles of service have been slightly modified:
- Reception Style – Hors D’oeuvres service to be contact free.
- Buffet Style – Traditional buffet service will be modified into stations with a chef attendant.
- Plated Style – Service will be offered based on adequate available work space in order to practice proper social distancing.
- Stations Style – All stations will be chef attended.
Please communicate any additional accommodations with your Sales Manager.
Bold Catering & Design will continue to monitor all appropriate guidelines in order to ensure we are taking excellent care of our events, guests and staff.
We thank you for your business and your trust, as it is our priority that we serve our clients with the upmost quality standards in a responsible and professionally safe manner.
Partner – Bold Catering & Design | Fifth Group Restaurants