Puritan Mill

916 JOSEPH E LOWERY BLVD
ATLANTA, GA 30318
EVENT SPACE
12,000 square feet
CAPACITY
1200 guests
FEATURES
Industrial chic
Parking for 250 guests

Built in 1921, The Foundry at Puritan Mill was constructed and operated by Puritan Chemical Company. Puritan soap and other cleaning products were manufactured and stored in the building until they were shipped on the neighboring Atlantic Coast Line Railroad. The site served as the Atlanta headquarters for Puritan Chemical Company until 1996. In 2000, the location was purchased by Urban Realty Partners and Weaver & Woodbery Company to be restored and converted into a mixed-use facility.

At 12,000 square feet, The Foundry is a truly dramatic and flexible event space. Original pine beams, expansive skylights and polished concrete floors offer a backdrop with character and history, illustrating the industrial past and lively present of Atlanta’s popular Westside. The spacious interior affords ample room for the installation of virtually any event—from formal weddings to high-energy social events.

Book This Venue

OTHER FEATURED VENUES